Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 8:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Acceptable Dress Includes:
● Button-front collared dress shirt (must be tucked in at all times)
● Blouse with an appropriate, modest neckline (all straps must be more
than 2 inches wide)
● Dress pants, corduroys, or khaki pants or capris
○ Belts must be worn with all pants with loops
● Dress skirts or kilts (no more than 4 inches above the knee)
● Dress(shoulder straps must be more than 2 inches wide and the hem
should be no more than 4 inches above knee)
● Bermuda shorts (no more than 4 inches above the knee)
● Leggings are acceptable if worn beneath a skirt or dress only
● Sweaters or ¼ zip sweaters are acceptable to be worn if over a collared
shirt, blouse or dress
● Dress shoes, boat shoes, boot shoes, or dress sandals
Sneakers (including Toms, Vans, or Converse), Ugg boots, Timberland boots, flip flops (including Birkenstocks), Polo shirts, Flannel shirts, denim jackets, T-shirts, Jeans (including colored jeans), Bohemian pants, denim skirts, and athletic clothing (including sweatpants, sweatshirts, jerseys, yoga pants, and athletic shorts) are not allowed during the Academic Day Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday.