The Town Scholarship
The Cheshire Academy Town Scholarship is open to students from the town of Cheshire applying for the ninth grade. The winner of this prestigious award receives a full four-year scholarship to attend Cheshire Academy. Three students will also receive partial scholarships. Contact us to learn more about this esteemed opportunity at 203-439-7250 or email@example.com.
For scholarship consideration, the candidate must:
- Be a resident of Cheshire having lived in town for a minimum of one year.
- Schedule or complete a personal interview by January 15.
- Submit a completed application by January 15.
- Submit an additional 400-600 word essay stating why you should be our next Cheshire Town Scholar. Content may include a description of your interests, qualities, or unique life experiences that may set you apart from other students. This must be received by the Admission Office by January 15.
- Take the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) by January 4, 2020. Please visit www.ssat.org for details.
- Complete the eighth grade by June 30, 2019.
We invite families interested in receiving need-based financial aid to apply through School and Student Services at www.sssbynais.org by January 15. More detailed financial aid directions are available on our Tuition & Financial Aid Page.
If you are interested in more information about the Town Scholarship, please contact the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Take SSAT by January 4.
Deadline for scheduling a personal interview.
Deadline for Town Scholarship application, essay, & financial aid application on SSS website.
Complete 8th grade by June 30th.